Sunday

Jesus said, I Am The Way, The Truth, & The Life.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14 6
I Am The Way, The Truth, And The Life
When the New Testament began, Jesus' followers became known as followers of The Way. They preached, taught, and proclaimed that Jesus was the only way to come into the presence of God.

The Way, The Truth, and The Life message is just as relevant today as it was two thousand years ago.

Before Jesus died on the cross for payment for the sins of the whole world, Jesus was telling his disciples (followers), that he was going away.

Thomas, one of the disciples, wanting to know more information asked Jesus, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. John 14


Jesus and God the Father are one. When the disciples were looking at Jesus in the flesh, they were looking at the Father. When they heard Jesus speak, they heard God speak. When they saw Jesus do some miracle, the disciples saw God the Father doing the miracles.

Jesus was and is God and is the exact representation of God the Father. Jesus was also the exact representation of what God intended man to be in the first place. Jesus while on earth did nothing on his own, but what the Father told him to do.

So, Jesus tells them to believe.

Don't believe because I say to believe, but place your faith in Jesus, and he will show you the way, the truth, and the life.

Ask with an open heart for wisdom from God, and it will be given to you.

Please read the Welcome message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to leave their comments and sincere questions; however, there are some ground rules. The comments area of this website is not for any argumentative banter between individuals, groups or people. If you do not agree with something being said here, you are not likely to change the minds of others with just a snippet of information posted as your comment. Nor is your mind likely to be changed with a short snippet back to you. Everyone born of Jesus Christ, has their mind being renewed by Christ Jesus. (Romans 12:2 and 1 Corinthians 2:16) You are however, free to send an email using the contact form with your thoughts. Note: All communications remain confidential.

Bob George Ministries

Click here for more Bob George Ministries biblical teaching publications, books, CD and DVDs and Bible studies available for purchase online.